· Food Events
Please note you cannot bring in personal food or beverages without approval. Because of damage caused to carpet by red punch, this and similar items may not be served in the room. The Director or the Assistant Director must approve all food events and vendors prior to the event.
· Event charges
All costs associated with setup or outside technical services must be approved by the Director or Assistant Director and will be the responsibility of the user.
· Event setup
To ensure that the event site is set up as requested, the responsible party must meet at least one (1) hour before the event unless other arrangements have been made with the facilities coordinator.
· Non-University group usage and charges
Non University of Cincinnati groups may reserve the Center upon availability and must pay a $500 reservation fee.
· Admissions Charges
No one requesting use of the Center can sell admissions to get into the event. No sales are allowed onsite at the event except for visiting performing artists, who must request permission in advance.
If a ticket is required to get into your event, this must be discussed and with the Director or the Assistant Director.
Users should cancel (in writing) at least five days in advance.
· Alcoholic Beverages
Serving of alcohol beverages is not permitted unless it is approved by the Director.
Reservations must be made at least 30 days in advance.
· Scheduling of Center
· Events may be scheduled Monday-Friday, 8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m. Weekend scheduling is only available for special circumstances.
Failure to follow the Center policies can mean that the group may not be permitted to utilize the Center in the future.
Your event is not approved until you receive an email confirmation.
· Due to local fire codes, no flaming candles are allowed;
· The University of Cincinnati is not responsible for loss of or damage to personal property;
· Tablecloths must be used on tables to help prevent scratches and other damage.
· If you have questions or need more information, please make contact Ewaniki Moore-Hawkins at 513-556-1177
**This form is not a contract and should not be construed as such.