We've got a lot to share.
The University of Cincinnati offers students a balance of educational excellence and real-world experience. UC is a public research university with an enrollment of more than 44,000 students and has been named "Among the top tier of the Best National Universities," according to U.S. News & World Report.
Today, more than a quarter-million living alumni count themselves as Bearcats — united not just by their loyalty to our nationally known sports teams, but by their common love of the place, the people and the ideas that make up the University of Cincinnati.
Of course, nothing beats walking our campus and seeing it for yourself. Come and see why Forbes Magazine says UC is among the world's most beautiful campuses. Schedule a visit, and we think you'll agree with the New York Times that UC has the "most ambitious campus-design program in the country."
UC is so much more than inspiring architecture and a stunning campus. We are a premier academic institution and a public research powerhouse where more than 44,000 undergraduate and graduate students are empowered daily to challenge and change the world through some serious real-world learning opportunities.
As the largest employer in the region, UC’s economic impact is more than $3 billion. But it’s our connection to the community that truly makes a difference. From medical students volunteering their time in local clinics to undergrads participating in service learning to faculty and staff working side by side as part of UC Serves, we are everything but an ivory tower.
Founded in 1819, our urban university has inspired countless transformative ideas. Over the years, UC people have defeated polio, invented Benadryl and even dreamed up the very idea of cooperative education. And it is that sort of innovation that drives hundreds of programs here, dozens of which are ranked in the Top 50 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Board of Trustees, Chair, Rob Richardson, Jr.
- Office of the President, Santa J. Ono
- Sr. Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost
- Sr. Vice President, Administration & Finance
Resources & Special Programs
- Center for Exploratory Studies, help choosing a major, if you're undecided
- Continuing Education, noncredit courses and programs
- e-Learning, degrees, certificates and courses online and/or outside the classroom
- Experiential learning, including co-op opportunities
- International Programs − study abroad opportunities
- ROTC, Air Force | Army