When should I refer a student to AESS?
Students come to the AESS for a variety of reasons. There are specific reasons to refer students to the AESS:
- The student has not been attending class on a regular basis.
- You feel the student may have test anxiety.
- The student is in danger of failing your course.
- The student has trouble concentrating.
- The student has high anxiety.
- The student lacks the skills to study properly.
- You feel the student could benefit from our programs and services.
- The student is seemingly very stressed.
- The student is repeating a course.
- You feel the student needs to be referred somewhere, but are not sure where.