The University of Cincinnati has teamed up with peerTransfer to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international wires for tuition payments. It's fast, simple and cost effective from any country anytime.
- Saves money - using peerTransfer will save you hundreds of dollars on each tuition payment vs. traditional bank wires
- Simple - no more back-and-forth with the school and the bank trying to get all the information you need to make a wire payment
- Quick - no more waiting and wondering if your payment has posted to your account. peerTranfer will keep you and UC informed along the way.
How it works:
- peerTransfer accepts payments from any country - typically in your home currency. We work to secure you wholesale foreign exchange rates, which are significantly lower than rates offered by traditional banks.
- Visit peerTransfer.com, enter your tuition amount, and immediately see how much money you will save. Once you initiate payment on peerTransfer.com, you will receive detailed instructions on how to transfer funds to UC. peerTransfer will keep you informed at every step in the process, including when funds reach your student account.
- Payments are posted to your student account much quicker than they would be if you were using a regular bank to pay. And you can be assured that you will never have a short-payment due to unexpected transfer fees or bank charges.
Wire Process Questions? Contact peerTransfer:
UC Processing Questions? Contact the Cashier's Office:
"I really am happy to make a transfer through such a company where the response is really quick and effective. I have spoken to Mr. Alex on phone as well as chatted with Mr. jorge and Mr. alberto through live chat and all of them responded really well and solved my doubt within instant. From now on will be transfering my funds through peerTransfer. Thanks a lot you guys for your help."
-- D. D. Sunkara, India