You may download the Mail Manual to review the following information for assistance with your mailing needs:
- Why is Your Mail Location Important?
- Controlling Your Postage Account
- Mailing Preparations and Instructions
- Internal Mail
- External Mail
- Addressing Standards
- Flat-Sized Mail
- Non-Envelope Mail
- Weight Restriction/Letter Size
- Business/Courtesy Reply
- Readable Type Styles for Envelopes
- Address Abbreviations
- Internal Bulk Mail
- External Bulk Mail
- Save-A-Day Mail Box Locations @ UC
- US Postal Service Delivery Locations @ UC
- US Postal Service Tracking Information
- Non-UC Advertisements
- Suspicious Mail and Packages
- Junk Mail
About Mail Services:
The University of Cincinnati Mail Services strives to provide the University community with timely and accurate handling, distribution and processing of all mail (both interdepartmental and USPS mail pieces), utilizing staff and resources effectively and efficiently with auditable accountability.
Mail Location: ML 0041
Hours: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (handling Uptown East and Uptown West Campuses)
Mail submission deadline: 2:30 PM
Mail to be metered can be taken directly to the Central Mail Center
Central Mail Center
792 E. McMillan Street
Cincinnati, OH 45206
Map to the Central Mail Center:
- East Campus Resource Mail Center:
Open 24 Hours (mailing supplies and deposit boxes, scale, phone access to the Central Mail Center)
- Mailing Address:
PO Box 210041
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0041
- Services are provided during office hours, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Voice messages are recorded after hours for review the next business day.
- For information on updating your mail location or addressing help, call UC Mail Services at 513-556-3525.
- If you receive mail without your mail location, contact the sender to update your address with your mail location.