Riding Metro - How and Where
New to Metro? Read the Student's Ride Guide
Metro has prepared the following items to explain how to ride their vehicles, how their fareboxes work, and how to bike and ride:
Where Can Metro Take You?
1. Eight routes serve UC's main campus seven days a week unless otherwise noted:
- Rt. 17 Seven Hills, Mt. Healthy, Mt. Airy, Northgate
- Rt. 19 Colerain Ave. – Northgate
- Rt. 24 Mt. Washington, Anderson
- Rt. 31 Evanston – West End Crosstown
- Rt. 38 Glenway – Crossing Uptown Express
- Rt. 46 Avondale
- Rt. 51 Glenway Crossing - Hyde Park Crosstown
- Rt. 78 Springdale – Vine/Lincoln Heights
Metro Bus Routes and Bus Stop Locations Serving the University of Cincinnati Main Campus
Metro maintains a display of bus schedules serving the UC Clifton area at the McMicken Commons Entrance (historic west entrance) of Tangeman University Center (Level 3, near the MainStreet Connections Center).
2. Metro serves UC Blue Ash and UC Victory Parkway Campuses
A. Rt. 4 Blue Ash serves the UC Blue Ash campus (Monday through Friday) Directions: From Main Campus, you can take Rt. 51 and transfer to the Rt. 4 in Blue Ash (or take any other route heading downtown to catch Rt. 4 at Government Square.)
B. Several routes travel within a 5-10 minute walk of the UC Victory Parkway campus
Contact Metro for Route Maps and Bus Schedules:
- Call Metro at 513-621-4455 from 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM weekdays for answers to all your questions.
- Go to: www.go-metro.com and view them online.
- Email Metro at: email@example.com for trip specific information.
Metro System Maps:
Don't just ride to class – go to work, shopping, visit friends, see a movie or...? Here are just a few of the places you can go:
- Go* shopping. Northgate Mall, Tri-County Mall, Anderson Towne Center, Western Hills Plaza, Hyde Park Plaza, Oakley, the Gateway Quarter or downtown are all located on Metro routes that serve UC.
- Go*out. Eat, shop or enjoy a night out at any of the funky clubs, restaurants and boutiques downtown, Uptown, Over the Rhine, Hyde Park Square, Oakley, O'Bryonville or Northside, all places you can go directly from UC.
- Go*enjoy. See a play at the Aronoff, an exhibit at the Contemporary Arts Center or take a walk on the wild side at the Cincinnati Zoo.
- Go*local. Hop on and off Metro for short trips throughout Uptown.
- Go*anywhere. If you transfer buses, you can go anywhere Metro goes!