Riding Metro - How and Where
Metro has prepared the following items to explain how to ride their vehicles, how their fareboxes work, and how to bike and ride:
1. Eight routes serve UC's main campus seven days a week unless otherwise noted:
- Rt. 17 Seven Hills, Mt. Healthy, Mt. Airy, Northgate
- Rt. 19 Colerain Ave. – Northgate
- Rt. 24 Mt. Washington, Anderson
- Rt. 31 Evanston – West End Crosstown
- Rt. 38 Glenway – Crossing Uptown Express
- Rt. 46 Avondale
- Rt. 51 Glenway Crossing - Hyde Park Crosstown
- Rt. 78 Springdale – Vine/Lincoln Heights
2. Metro serves UC Blue Ash College and UC Victory Parkway Campus:
A. Rt. 4 Blue Ash serves UC Blue Ash College (Monday through Friday) Directions: From Main Campus, you can take Rt. 51 and transfer to the Rt. 4 in Blue Ash (or take any other route heading downtown to catch Rt. 4 at Government Square.)
B. Several routes travel within a 5-10 minute walk of the UC Victory Parkway campus
Route Maps and Bus Schedules:
- Call Metro at 513-621-4455 from 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM weekdays for answers to all your questions.
- Go to: www.go-metro.com and view them online.
- Email Metro at: firstname.lastname@example.org for trip specific information.
- Printed bus schedules, supplied by Metro, are available at the McMicken Commons Entrance (historic west entrance) of Tangeman University Center (Level 3, near the MainStreet Connections Center).
Metro Bus Routes and Bus Stop Locations Serving the University of Cincinnati Main Campus
Metro System Maps: