Institutional Compliance at the University of Cincinnati is the responsibility of each member of the university community.
The intent of this website is to provide university stakeholders with a comprehensive central source for information and resources about compliance related questions. For example, do you have compliance related questions about hiring a student? Click on the 'Employment of Students' link below for links to various resources, policies and procedures.
- Collections of Funds Owed to the University
- Costs Applicable to Grants and Contracts
- Financial Policies
- Investing University Funds
- Purchasing (e.g., P-Cards, policies, etc.)
- Receiving Credit Cards as Payment from Customers (students, et al)/Protection of Credit Card Numbers
- Service Centers
- Student Financial Aid
Information Technology and Security
UC Information Security is responsible for the protection of data items that UC collects and has on file about you. For more information on how Information Security works to protect and safeguard your information, please visit UC Information Security Compliance