Committees & Organizations
President’s Advisory Council on Environment & Sustainability (PACES)
PACES meets the first Monday of each month at 12:20pm in TUC 425. PACES is open to all. At these meetings, we share updates on projects as well as new ideas. If you have an idea for a sustainability initiative on campus, this is a great place to share your idea, get feedback, and get others intersted in your idea during our open discussion time.
- sustainUC: This sub-committee is a coalition of student sustainability groups and individual students. sustainUC meets once a month. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Leaders for Environmental Awareness and Protection
- Students for Ecological Design
- Environmental Law Society
- Engineers Without Borders
- Mountaineering Club
- UC Preservation Action Network (formerly re|UC)
- ASME BikeWorks!
- UC Cycling Club
- US Green Building Council student chapter
- UC Garden Club
- Planning Students Organization
- Serve Beyond Cincinnati