Office of Supplier Diversity
The University of Cincinnati’s Supplier Diversity program was established to create a welcoming environment where qualified minority, women-owned, economically and socially disadvantaged vendors have an opportunity to compete for the university’s business.
The Office of Supplier Diversity serves as a liaison to the Central Purchasing Department, diverse suppliers and the university’s employees with procurement responsibilities; assisting suppliers by:
- Advocating for inclusion of diverse suppliers
- Recruiting diverse suppliers
- Encouraging alliances and partnerships with diverse suppliers and majority firms
- Providing outreach and education
- Encouraging certification with federal and State of Ohio agencies, as well as the South Central Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council (SCOMSDC), the regional affiliate of the National Minority Supplier Development Council
- Step 1: Contact the Supplier Diversity Office for assistance with accessing opportunities. Plan to come in and meet with us.
- Step 2: For guidance on doing business with the university review our Information for Suppliers page.
- Step 3: Get registered as a vendor in the university’s system using the online form.
- Step 4: Become certified with the State of Ohio and SCOMSDC.