UC Central Travel Resources
The University of Cincinnati's Central Travel Resources department is here to help guide you through a worry-free trip. You will find easy step-by-step guides, videos and phone contacts to assist with travel requests, booking travel and completing expense reports.
Log in using Concur, the university's new travel and expense software. Concur serves as a tool for all employees and guests of UC who participate in university-sponsored travel and/or other use of purchasing cards.
Does this involve me? Yes, if you…
- Travel on behalf of UC
- Purchase items with a university purchasing card – all P-card transactions must be managed in Conur
- Have out-of-pocket reimbursements
- Approve for any of the above
Training Classes include:
- Training is not mandatory to use the system, however, it is highly recommended. (Each class will last approximately 1-2 hours)
- 3 in-person classroom topics (Travel Request and Travel Expense Reports, Approving Travel Requests and All Expense Reports, and Non-Travel P-card Expense Reports) plus open labs
- Classroom training by topic will be offered weekly through August. Beginning September 2017, sessions will be monthly
- Registration is now available for the training sessions, as well as open labs
- Training is also available online for those who prefer E-Learning opportunities