The UC Alumni Association seeks nominations for qualified, engaged and impassioned alumni to fill open spots on its volunteer Board of Governors for two-year terms set to run from July 1, 2014, through June 30, 2016. Candidates do not have to reside in the Cincinnati area to serve on the Board.
Members of the UCAA Board of Governors help set strategic direction for the organization while effectively extending UCAA’s reach into diverse parts of the community.
Responsibilities of members of the Board of Governors include:
- Attend three to four board meetings per year which are likely, but not necessarily, on campus (conference-call arrangements will be available as necessary)
- Serve on board committee(s)
- Agree to meet required level of support for UCAA ($1,000 or more annually), and cultivate support from others as possible
- Seek to promote strong engagement with, and support for, the university throughout the alumni community and beyond
- Act as ambassadors for the university and UC Alumni Association as appropriate
How to nominate:
All nominations will be acknowledged, with nominees notified by the UCAA of the outcome of the selection process by June 27, 2014.