By creating and strengthening connections between the institution and its alumni, and by reflecting and leveraging their commitment to each other, the UC Alumni Association will help enable the University of Cincinnati to realize its goal of being a clear leader in the social and academic community.
To support the University of Cincinnati’s aspirations through engagement. The UCAA collaborates with the other colleges and units of the University, as well as alumni constituents and network groups, to maximize their support of the University by developing productive and life-long relationships with our alumni, friends, colleagues, and current students.
- Loyalty to the University of Cincinnati, its mission, and each other
- Integrity, a trusted information source for all alumni
- Diversity in the alumni with whom we engage, programs and services we offer, and means of engagement with the University of Cincinnati
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement, to utilize the best practices of peer and aspirational institutions; stay abreast of cultural, societal and technological trends relating to alumni population, programs, services, engagement opportunities and communications
- Transparency with our alumni base, staff, volunteers, college and constituent groups, and University unit partners