The Russell C. Myers Alumni Center is available for rent from the University of Cincinnati Alumni Association. The facility offers a variety of spaces for various potential uses — meetings, workshops, retreats, parties, wedding receptions and more — and features a host of amenities.
The spaces available for rent include:
- Alumni Hall - Ideal for large gatherings, Alumni Hall can accommodate banquet-style seating for 200 people. The room is equipped with two large, drop-down TV screens and a full AV system. It also has a bar area and adjacent catering kitchen.
- Hunter Room - Well suited for small and medium-sized gatherings, the Hunter Room can seat 80 people comfortably.
- Atrium - A two-story atrium is located between Alumni Hall and the Hunter Room and is included in the rental fee for each of those spaces. It includes a lodge-like fireplace and conversation area, plus plenty of space for cocktail reception-style activities.
- Courtyard - A brick-paved courtyard sits just outside the Atrium and Alumni Hall and can accommodate activities as well as tables and chairs.
- Boardroom - A boardroom on the second floor can hold meetings of up to 20 people. The room sits near a small kitchen.
The facility can be reserved by university groups, student organizations, UC alumni, and members of the community. Rental rates vary according to weekday and time of day. Special rates apply for those belonging to the UC Alumni Association’s Loyal Bearcat and William Howard Taft giving societies, as well as UC faculty and staff groups.