The Russell C. Myers Alumni Center is available for rent by alumni and friends, university departments, student groups, and the general public. The facility offers a variety of spaces — host you meetings, workshops, retreats, parties, wedding receptions and more here at the Myers Alumni Center.
The spaces available for rent include:
- Alumni Hall - Ideal for large gatherings, Alumni Hall can accommodate banquet-style seating for up to 200 people. The room is equipped with two large, adjacent drop-down screens with high-quality data projectors, podium, and full A/V capabilities. It also has a custom bar, adjacent catering kitchen, and is situated next to the coatroom and restrooms.
- Hunter Room - Well suited for small to medium-sized gatherings, the Hunter Room can seat up to 80 people comfortably.
- Atrium - A two-story atrium is located between Alumni Hall and the Hunter Room and is included in the rental fee for Alumni Hall. It includes a lodge-like fireplace and conversation area, plus plenty of space for cocktail receptions.
- Alumni Courtyard - A brick-paved courtyard sits just outside the Atrium and Alumni Hall and is suitable for outdoor receptions. For this space, guests must rent their own furniture from a licensed/insured vendor for use in the courtyard.
- Alumni Lawn - Situated adjacent to the Alumni Courtyard, the Alumni Lawn provides a green space suitable for receptions and small events.
- Boardroom - A boardroom on the second floor can hold meetings of up to 20 people. The board room is only available during regular business hours.
Rental rates vary according to day/time of event. Special rates apply for those belonging to the UC Alumni Association’s Loyal Bearcat and William Howard Taft giving societies, as well as university departments.
- Alumni Hall, Hunter Room, and Boardroom reservations include tables and chairs (as available, see room plans). Guests must rent necessary furniture from licensed/insured vendor for Alumni Courtyard and Alumni Lawn.
- Alumni Lawn is only available for rent by university departments for official UC events on game days. University departments should contact Sarah Dillon for game day rental information.
- A deposit totaling 50% of the total fee is required to confirm all reservations. The remaining balance is due 10 business days before the date of the reservation.