The UC Alumni Association serves all UC alumni, and the area of career development is one of our highest priorities.
Our services extend beyond the networking opportunities that come from connection to the more than 250,000 living alumni worldwide – though that’s a pretty good place to start!
There are several general ways for UC alumni to access our career services:
- Find a new job opportunity.
- Network with your fellow alumni.
- Hire a UC graduate or sign up a student for co-op.
- Attend a career development workshop to learn:
- job search strategies
- how to market yourself
- assessing potential job transitions
- Learn to think critically by attending the Life of the Mind lecture series brought to you by the UC Libraries:
- features interdisciplinary conversations with UC faculty
- centered around a one-word theme
- audience may ask questions after each lecture