The UC Alumni Association invites Bearcat alumni and fans to participate in the Bearcats Blitz indoor/outdoor tailgate before home UC football games.
The “indoor tailgate” happens inside the Myers Alumni Center, with refreshments available and seating for 200+ Bearcats fans.
The traditional “outdoor tailgate” takes place in and around the parking lot adjacent to the Myers Alumni Center just north of Nippert Stadium and south of Martin Luther King Blvd, the College of Business and the Campus Green Garage. It includes food and drink vendors, plus plenty of greenspace for greeting your fellow Bearcats and having fun with friends and family.
The Bearcats Blitz Tailgate Lot
Make sure your group has one of the best tailgate spots on campus — and support your UC Alumni Association in the process! You can snag one of the best and only tailgating spots on UC's campus (adjacent to the Myers Alumni Center) through either our auction or lottery.
Here are the guidelines for Bearcats Blitz tailgating in the parking lot adjacent to the Myers Alumni Center:
- McMicken Society membership cards will NOT be accepted in lieu of UCAA Sustaining or Life Membership cards for lot parking anytime during UC home football gamedays.
- The tailgate lot will open at various times before home games depending on kickoff times. There will be no early or overnight parking permitted.
- Filling the lot’s available spaces will be done from the West side to the East side as vehicles arrive to facilitate traffic flow. There will be no opportunity to reserve specific spaces in advance.
- Only one space will be allotted per vehicle. No RVs will be permitted.
- This lot is designated specifically for tailgating and will draw people accordingly. Please use caution when navigating the lot and show courtesy to your fellow Bearcats fans.
- Call 513-556-4344 for tailgate grilling rules.