Our mission is to:
- Reconnect African American alumni to the university through a variety of programs, events and activities
- Assist in the recruitment, retention and graduation of African American students at the University of Cincinnati
- Promote the university as an institution for students to receive a quality education, engage in dynamic co-curricular activities, and develop a network of friendships to last a lifetime
- Membership - recruit new members
- Programming - organize, plan and implement activities
- Public Relations - oversee all external communication for the organization
- University Affairs - keep membership updated on changes with the university and serve as a resource for undergraduate and graduate students
- Fundraising - generate income to offset operating expenses and provide scholarship dollars. The Onyx and Ruby Society is our primary fundraising beneficiary.
- If you are interested in participating in the African-American Alumni, please contact: Daimon Wiley, President
- Join the African American Alumni Facebook page!
- Support the African American Alumni Affiliate.
Choose "African American Alumni" in the Fund Designation
- Join us at the African American Alumni Reunion!
- Meet and Greet Welcome Reception | Thursday, February 7
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
African American Cultural Research Center
Join the UC African American Alumni Affiliate for a meet and greet welcome reception for Dr. Bankston and Ronald Jackson. Drinks and appetizers will be provided. Parking is available for purchase in the Campus Green garage.
- Alumni Weekend at UC — a great opportunity to touch old bases, visit important places, and see familiar faces.
- Save the date! This year's Homecoming is on October 6, 2012