Our mission is to:
- Reconnect African American alumni to the university through a variety of programs, events and activities
- Assist in the recruitment, retention and graduation of African American students at the University of Cincinnati
- Promote the university as an institution for students to receive a quality education, engage in dynamic co-curricular activities, and develop a network of friendships to last a lifetime
- Membership - recruit new members
- Programming - organize, plan and implement activities
- Public Relations - oversee all external communication for the organization
- University Affairs - keep membership updated on changes with the university and serve as a resource for undergraduate and graduate students
- Fundraising - generate income to offset operating expenses and provide scholarship dollars. The Onyx and Ruby Society is our primary fundraising beneficiary.
- If you’re interested in participating with the African-American Alumni Affiliate, please contact 4A president Paul Dozier.
- Join the African American Alumni Facebook page!