Our mission is to:
- Reconnect African American alumni to the university through a variety of programs, events and activities
- Assist in the recruitment, retention and graduation of African American students at the University of Cincinnati
- Promote the university as an institution for students to receive a quality education, engage in dynamic co-curricular activities, and develop a network of friendships to last a lifetime
- Membership - recruit new members
- Programming - organize, plan and implement activities
- Public Relations - oversee all external communication for the organization
- University Affairs - keep membership updated on changes with the university and serve as a resource for undergraduate and graduate students
- Fundraising - generate income to offset operating expenses and provide scholarship dollars. The Onyx and Ruby Society is our primary fundraising beneficiary.
- If you are interested in participating in the African-American Alumni, please contact: Daimon Wiley, President
- Join the African American Alumni Facebook page!
- Support the African American Alumni Affiliate.
Choose "African American Alumni" in the Fund Designation
- Join us at the African American Alumni Reunion!
- The annual African American Alumni Affiliate Homecoming Happy Hour & Welcome Reception will be Friday, October 18, from 5-8 p.m., at the Kingsgate Marriott on the UC campus.
Check out full schedule of events.