College of Allied Health Sciences
- Mentoring program, matching current students with experienced professionals to provide for personal, academic, social and cultural support.
- Contact Tiffany Marsh at 513-558-6316.
College of Business
- Two mentorship programs, one for Kolodzik Business Scholars and the other in Diversity Initiatives.
- Contact Lindner Career Services at 513-556-5147 for more information.
College-Conservatory of Music
- Friends of CCM Special Events Committee - Help steer the Friends of CCM events, Moveable Feast and Not Famous Yet Showcase.
- Friends of CCM Membership Table - Volunteers man the membership table at performance intermissions.
- Friends of CCM House Concerts - Host a Friends of CCM House Concert where several students perform and faculty members speak about the program – jazz, chamber music, musical theater, opera, drama, etc.
- Contact Judy Hoff at 513-556-2596 or email@example.com.
- Serve on academic or student-focused advisory boards including Service Learning, Athletics, Alumni/Campaign Committee, Career Services, Art Council, etc.
- Career mentors help our Career Services Department connect students with professionals in their areas of study.
- Event volunteers assist with campus activities including Calico Theatre, 5K Run/Walk, athletic tailgates, Fall Fest and Spring Fling.
College of Design, Architecture, Art, & Planning
- Serve on the Dean’s Advisory Leadership Council. Serve on the DAAP Alumni Board.
- Industry professionals may choose to serve as a guest reviewer to critique student work.
- Contact Laura Johnson-Dorl at 513-556-1211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
College of Education, Criminal Justice and Human Services
- Serve on the CECH Dean’s Advisory Council.
- Volunteer during the Dean’s quarterly CECH student lunches: Incoming freshman spaghetti lunch during welcome week (September); Fall ‘Welcome Back BBQ’ (October); Winter Chili Luncheon (mid-February); Spring Hot dog lunch for Clermont and Raymond Walters students with CECH majors, held on campus (Spring).
- Volunteer as an enrollment advocate for CECH admissions presentations held at 1pm every Monday and Friday for visiting high school and transfer students and their families. Volunteers can bake cookies for guests, speak about their experience at the college and in their field as a CECH alumnus. (This is an ideal volunteer opportunity for our young alums.)
College of Engineering and Applied Science
- Candidates needed for any of the seven CEAS School Advisory Boards.
- Get involved with the CEAS Alumni Association group.
- Volunteer for the Campaign Leadership Committee – representatives are particularly needed for the School of Energy, Environmental, Biological and Medical Engineering that houses Chemical, Materials, Environmental and Biomedical Engineering, the School of Computing Sciences and Informatics that houses Computer Science; and the School of Engineering Education.
- Contact Susan Berman at 513-556-6271.