All of your performance in ROTC through your training at LDAC will be evaluated and used to place you on a national order of merit list (OML). This OML will be used to determine your branch and duty station.
Here is how they Rank you:
Your Academic Performance (40%)
- (40.00) Cumulative GPA through the spring semester of your junior year.
Leadership Program Evaluation (60%)
- (11.25) - LDAC Performance (E/S/N)
- Leadership positions
- Leadership attributes/skills/actions
- (6.75) - LDAC PLT TAC Evaluation (E/S/N)
PMS Experienced Based Observations
- (11.25) - PMS MSIII CER OML
- (4.50) - PMS Accessions OML
- (4.50) - PMS Accessions Potential Comments
- (4.50) - Cadet Training / Extracurricular Activities (75)
- (2.25) - Language / Cultural Awareness (201)
Physical Performance (15%)
- (3.50) - Campus (most current fall semester)
- (3.50) - Campus (most current spring semester)
- (6.50) - LDAC (1st Score)
- (1.50) - Varsity, Intramural, or Community Team
There is an additional point awarded to those outstanding cadets ranked in the top five of their platoon at LDAC.
Those achieving RECONDO status at LDAC will recieve an additional .5 to their final OML score.