FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES, NOT HOW YOU'LL PAY FOR THEM
The high school Four-Year Scholarship is for high school students planning on attending a four-year college program. Contact your high school academic advisor or campus Military Science department for more information.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Meet physical standards
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- An eight-year service commitment with the Army.
- Serve full time in the Army for four years and four years with the Individual Ready Reserve (IRR).
- Selected Cadets may choose to serve part time in the Army Reserve or Army National Guard while pursuing a civilian career
Army ROTC scholarships also provide monthly living allowances for each school year. You can earn certain amounts depending on your level in the Army ROTC curriculum:
- 1st year, $300 per month
- 2nd year, $350 per month
- 3rd year, $450 per month
- 4th year, $500 per month
This allowance is also available to all non-scholarship Cadets enrolled in the Army ROTC Advanced Course (3rd and 4th years).
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
The application for an ROTC national scholarship is completed on-line. Your first step is to create an account. (Below the page is a PDF that explains a step by step process)
Take your first step: Create an Account