The University of Cincinnati has partnered with ECSI to provide on-line/web payment options. Students or authorized third-party payers can pay the students bill on-line via eCheck (deductions from checking or savings) or via credit card.
There is no fee for using the eCheck option, however, if the payer chooses to use a credit card there is a 2.5% non-refundable service fee assessed.
To pay your bill on-line:
- Visit the One Stop Student Service website
- Click on "Billing, Payments & Refunds"
- Then click "view/pay my bill".
Information provided on this link is valuable, especially for parents and third-party payers who will use the Parent Portal to pay a students' bill. For more information on how to access web payments for parents and third-party payers, please visit the One Stop "parent/friend access" page or the Bursar "Parent/Friend Portal" page.
- Logon on to the system using your secure credentials
- Select the desired term to view/pay. The system will then display the student bill.
- Click on the "Pay Bill" button. The system will transfer you to ECSI to complete your request.