- To fulfil the Campus Recreation mission to create the best experience for each individual we serve.
- Act as a first responder in emergency situations and manage the staff response/scene.
- Manage the setup/teardown and execution of events and rentals (external/internal).
- Perform preventative maintenance and minor maintenance on all fitness equipment.
- Communicate and follow up with facility housekeeping and maintenance staff.
- Assist in the recruitment, hiring, training, and evaluation process for the Supervisor position.
- Enforce Campus Recreation Policies and Procedures.
- Answer questions members may have about our facility and events.
- Be knowledgeable about the daily operations and facility schedules of the Campus Recreation Center.
- Ability to handle and count money.
- Accurate completion of all supervisor paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attend staff meetings and trainings hosted by Campus Recreation
- Must be actively seeking a degree.
- Ability and willingness to enforce policies and handle conflict.
- Strong customer service skills and basic knowledge of computer skills.
- Ability to handle several tasks at once with frequent interruption.
- Current American Red Cross certification in CPR/AED/FA.
- Ability to critically think and problem solve challenges in a high pressure setting.
- Ability to stand/walk and navigate the facility for long periods of time.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds or more.
Starting pay is $11 per hour.
How to Apply: Please contact Jayme Johnson if interested.