New to the Fitness Floor?
Here are some simple rules to follow to keep yourself and others safe:
- Wear a shirt. You're sweaty and shirts help protect against the exchange of germs and harmful bacteria.
- Wipe down your equipment after use.
- Do not wear jeans or any other fabric with metal pieces that may rip or tear the upholstery.
- Don't use your cell phones while on equipment. Be courteous of those who are waiting.
- Wear tennis shoes. Full coverage Vibram shoes are acceptable, but no sandals or flip flops.
- Store your bag in a locker. Don't have a lock? You can purchase one and rent a locker at the Member Services desk.
- Re-rack your weights and put equipment back where you found it. This makes it easier on everyone.
- Do NOT slam the weights. This breaks down our equipment and is unsafe for others in the area.
- No olympic lifts.
- Keep equipment such as medicine balls and kettlebells in the area in which it is designated.
- Let the Fitness Floor Coordinator know if you see any equipment that is not working properly. We'll do our best to fix it right away.