Process and Waivers
All rental requests for group use of facilities are considered on an individual basis. Exclusive reservations of spaces are scheduled primarily during times of low membership usage or outside normal hours of operation. A confirmed contract along with proof of liability insurance are required by all groups using the facilities.
- Contact the following individuals to meet your specific needs:
a. Matt Lacy (Facility and Multi-Area rentals), 513-556-0708 or email@example.com
b. Carol Wolkoff (Aquatic Rentals), 513-556-0382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
c. Bob Weeks (Birthday Parties), 513-556-0671 or email@example.com
- Submit your request a minimum of 7 business days before event.
- If you are not able to reach the desired staff member on your first attempt, the staff member will contact you within two business days to formalize your reservation request. When approved you will be provided a confirmed reservation rental confirmation form and/or contract and any waivers of liability. All children 17 years of age and under will need to have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Please verify the content of the rental contract. If you require any changes or need clarification at that time, call Jayme Johnson (Facility Rentals) at (513) 556-5727, Carol Wolkoff (Aquatic Rentals at (513) 556-0382 or Bob Weeks (Birthday Parties) at (513) 556-0671.
- The group contact is to communicate rental agreements and arrangements to their group members, collect and pay group fees, and will be responsible for group members’ adherence to facility policies.
- All rentals over $200 will require return of the rental contract and payment in full one week in advance of the event. All rentals less than $200 will require return of the contract and payment in full 48 hours in advance of the event. Acceptable payment includes cash, checks payable to University of Cincinnati or major credit cards.
- All Campus Recreation Center rentals will require the group contact to go to the Member Services Desk upon arrival to present a photo ID and confirm group numbers. Any extra individuals over the original group number will pay the general admission fee. All other group members should assemble in the lobby.
Payment in full will be charged if not notified of cancellation within 48 hours of contracted booking date. To cancel, call (513) 556-0604.
A $25.00 administrative fee will be charged for all cancellations.
Any time used beyond what is contracted will be charged overtime. All overtime fees will be charged at 50% above the normal hourly rental rate.