Reciprocity - Parking for UC Employees
Students, Faculty, and Staff who have parking through UC Parking Services
If you currently have a parking pass through UC Parking Services (UC Student, Faculty, or Staff), you can use reciprocity when parking on other campuses:
- Reciprocity can occur with Medical Campus permits in: University Lot and the Stratford lots on the West Campus, 8 a.m.-3 p.m. (2 hour limit) and 3-11:00 p.m. (no time limit) while parking is available.
- West Campus permits are valid in Lot 13 on East Campus, 8 a.m-3:00 p.m. (2 hour limit) and 3-11 p.m. (no time limit)
- There is no time limit on Saturday and Sunday.
- Please see campus parking maps for the location of these areas.
- Vehicles parked in excess of the 2 hour limit and/or in violation of any other university parking policy may be cited.
- See UC Parking Services website on reciprocity for more information.