How to Register
Registration for any of our REC Kids events can be done in person or over the phone. Please follow these steps in order to register your child.
1. Register and pay either over the phone or in person.
| Over the Phone (Credit/Debit Only)
1. Call us at any of these numbers. Please visit the appropriate event page on the left to view registration periods.
2. Provide basic information including camper, parent, and payment information. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX.
3. We will send you a confirmation e-mail which will include:
1. Visit our member services desk. Please visit the appropriate event page on the left to view registration periods.
2. Provide basic information including camper, parent, and payment information. We accept cash, debit, check (made out to "University of Cincinnati"), credit (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX), and Bearcat card.
3.You will receive a physical receipt and physical forms. However, we will also send you a confirmation e-mail which will include:
2. Complete and submit forms.
Forms are due two weeks prior to each camp session. Campers with incomplete or missing forms will not be allowed to participate in R.E.C. Kids camp.
REQUIRED for participation in Summer Camp 2016.
REQUIRED for participation in Winter Break Camp, President's Day Club and/or Spring Break Camp.
Only required if you will submit a medication for R.E.C. Kids staff to administer during camp.
Only complete if you want us to automatically charge your balance payments for summer camp 2016.