Birthday Party Confirmation Information
Thank You...for choosing the Campus Recreation Center for your party!
To help make this the best experience possible, please review all of the following documents:
1. Campus Green Garage: The Campus Green Garage is a convenient location to park during events. On the weekends, it costs only $2.00 to exit this garage. Our guests will need to identify themselves to the member services staff as a guest of your party and they can get a $2.00 voucher for the Campus Green Garage. Limited on street parking is also available on Martin Luther King and Jefferson Avenues.
*Parking vouchers will not be accepted in the garage on the day of any home football game,home men's basketball game, or other university events with a parking charge.
2. Informed Consent Waiver: Everyone participating needs to fill this form out and hand it in to the Member Services Desk before entering the facility. For those participants under 18 years of age, a parent/guardian must sign for them.
3. Climbing Wall Policy Form and Waiver: If you are utilizing the Climbing Wall as part of your CRC experience, everyone participating will need to sign this waiver as well. Again, for those participants under 18 years of age, a parent/guardian must sign for them.
4. CRC Summary of Policies and Regulations: This is a brief overview of the facility policies and procedures. For a complete list, click here.
5. Birthday Party Policies and Reminders: We know how hectic the big day can be - so we've compiled this list of helpful reminders.