Thank you for choosing to host your party at the University of Cincinnati's Campus Recreation Center! Below is a reminder of our party policies and lists of items you (and the partygoers) may need to bring.
Leisure Pool Party Rules and Regulations
1. Children five years of age and younger must be accompanied in the water by an adult (and the adult must actively participate in activities with the child). Lifeguards will remind adults of this policy if needed and mayrequire an adult to be in the water with older children who are deemed weak swimmers.
2. One adult may be responsible for no more than three children five years of age and younger.
3. Children using arm floats, inflatable rings or toys, or lifejackets must be no more than an arms length from anadult in the water at all times.
Climbing Wall / Gymnasium Party Rules and Regulations
1. One adult may be responsible for no more than five children five years of age and younger.
2. All participants must wear non-marking shoes (gym shoes)
Wet Classroom Party Rules and Regulations
1. Parties with 25 or fewer children may bring food and drinks. Parties with 26 children or more are required to use Classic Fare Catering for their food and beverage needs.
2. All food and drinks must stay in the Wet Classroom.
3. Parties are responsible for cleaning up after themselves when finished.
Birthday Party Participant Checklist
- Swim suit and towel
- Non-marking shoes (gym shoes)
- Waivers signed by parent/guardian
Birthday Party Checklist
- Birthday cake (other food)
- Matches/lighter for the candles
- Cups, plates, napkins
- Box or bag for the gifts (to take home)