Private & Semi-Private Lessons
Each non-credit lesson package includes 8 individualized, self-paced swimming lessons from certified instructors. Instruction is designed to meet each student's needs, regardless of age and whether their goal is to swim for recreation or competition.
Times are by arrangement between participant and instructor. Class duration is 35 minutes for youth and 45 minutes for adults.
We are no longer accepting Private and Semi-Private lesson requests for Fall 2016.
The Sign up period for winter private lessons will start on January 23rd 2017
|Youth Semi-Private* Lessons||$85 per person
|Youth Private Lessons||$115|
|Adult Semi-Private* Lessons||$95 per person
|Adult Private Lessons||$130|
|Youth Semi-Private* Lessons||$108 per person|
|Youth Private Lessons||$147|
|Adult Semi-Private* Lessons||$120 per person|
|Adult Private Lessons||$166|
*All parties interested in semi-private swim lessons are required to locate the second person who will be in the class.*
Please email the Coordinator of Aquatics Autumn Cleverley to be matched with an instructor. Once this has been completed, the instructor will contact you to schedule your lessons. Registration and payment must be completed after participants are matched with instructors and classes are scheduled. This can be done at the Member Services desk or by calling 556-0604.
To set up your classes
- Email the Coordinator of Aquatics at Autumn Cleverley
- Include time and day preferences for lessons and goal you wish to accomplish
- Please allow 5 business days to be matched with an instructor
- Set up your classes with the instructor that contacts you
- Make payment at the Member Services desk on the first day of class. Please do not pay for classes prior to being matched with an instructor.
- Finish the package of lessons in the semester that they began