Registration & Rules
Registration has two components:
1. Payment in person at the Campus Recreation Center.
2. Online team registration on IMLeagues.com.
|Step 1||Register your team in person at the CRC and pay the registration fee.|
- Visit the CRC Administrative Office during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm).
- Fill out a team registration form or individual entry form.
- Pay using cash, credit, debit, check or bearcat card.
|Step 2||Online team registration on IMLeagues.com|
- Visit UC Intramural Sports on IMLeagues.com.
- Login. If you do not have an account, click on "Create Account" at the top middle of the page.
- Click on the "University of Cincinnati" tab in the top left area.
- Scroll down and click on the sport and league that you registered for (i.e. Men's B Basketball).
- Scroll down and click on the division time you registered for (i.e. Mondays 7-11pm).
- Click on the black "+ Create Team" button in the "Teams" line in the middle of the page.
- Follow the prompts to create your team!
This information is subject to change without notice.
For more information, please call 556-0604.
Space is limited, so please register early.
Campus Recreation reserves the right to cancel programs for lack of participation.