Nutrition is as equally important in reaching your health goals as exercising.
Our licensed and registered Nutritionists can measure your Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR), determine your daily caloric budget and help you plan your lifestyle to reach your goals, complete with meal plans and personalized grocery shopping experience.
Why Get Measured?
The RMR measurement might be right for you if you are:
- Trying to lose weight
- Desire to gain weight
- Need to maintain your weight after a significant weight loss
- Interested in improving your overall health and fitness
|Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) Measurement||$39||$49|
|Follow-Up with Grocery Store Tour||$39||$49|
|3 Sessions (includes Consultation + RMR + Follow-Up)||$79||$99|
|Total Wellness* Package (8 personal training sessions + RMR + Follow-Up w/ meal plans)||$239||$299|
|Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) Measurement||$59||$69|
|Follow-Up with Grocery Store Tour||$59||$69|
|3 Sessions (includes Consultation + RMR + Follow-Up)||$109||$139|
|Total Wellness* Package (8 personal training sessions + RMR + Follow-Up w/ meal plans)||$309||$399|
*Get the best of both personal training and nutrition coaching with the Total Wellness Package! 10 Sessions include a Nutrition Consultation and RMR Measurement session with a licensed Nutritionist.
The day of your RMR appointment:
- Do not eat or drink anything at least 4 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Water is OK.
- Do not exercise for at least 4 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Do not consume caffeine or nutrition supplements for 4 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Do not use nicotine for 1 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Continue to take any prescribed medications.
- If you develop an acute illness (flu, infection, etc.) prior to your appointment.
Please print and return:
The nutrition packet helps us to better understand where you are coming from prior to meeting with you.
Return completed packets to Member Services or fax it to 513-556-0601
ATTN: Coordinator of Fitness and Wellness.
Payment must be received before a your appointments will be scheduled.
For more information, please contact the Coordinator of Fitness and Wellness at 513-556-0269 or firstname.lastname@example.org.