Book an Appointment
All new clients and clients returning after 1 year must complete the informational packet and waiver (see link), which will be reviewed with your therapist/practitioner at the beginning of your appointment.
To schedule your appointment:
- Please visit or call the Member Services to check therapist availability or to schedule an appointment:
CRC: 513-556-0604 FC: 513-558-0604
- All relaxation treatments must be booked 24 hours or more in advance
- Walk-in appointments are sometimes available-please stop by and ask Member Services
- Payment is required at time of booking
- Both male and female therapists are available, however, if you have a preference, please specify this when booking
- Please complete your packet and either drop off ahead of time or bring it with you to your appointment.
- Times are subject to change based on staff availability
- Availability may be altered during holiday and break weeks
Because your appointment time is reserved specifically for you, we ask that you notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule. Clients who fail to give the required notice will be charged for the session.
If a booked appointment is canceled outside of the 24-hour window or otherwise not fulfilled, the rescheduled appointment must occur within six months of originally booked massage.
Gratuity should reflect your satisfaction with the appointment. Please feel free to leave gratuity (cash only) in the room.