Book an Appointment
- All relaxation treatments must be booked 24 hours or more in advance (Walk-in appointments are sometimes available-please stop by and ask Member Services)
- Payment is required at time of booking
- Both male and female therapists are available, however, if you have a preference, please specify this when booking
- Times are subject to change based on staff availability
- Availability may be altered during holiday and break weeks
- Please visit or call the Member Services to check therapist availability or to schedule an appointment:
CRC: 513-556-0604 FC: 513-558-0604
Because your appointment time is reserved specifically for you, we ask that you notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule. Clients who fail to give the required notice will be charged for the session.
If a booked appointment is canceled outside of the 24-hour window or otherwise not fulfilled, the rescheduled appointment must occur within six months of originally booked massage. You must contact the Assistant Director of Fitness and Wellness within one week of originally canceled appointment to obtain a certificate.
Gratuity should reflect your satisfaction with the appointment. Please feel free to leave gratuity (cash only) in the room.
Please be sure to specify what type of massage you'd like to receive when first meeting with your therapist. Click here to learn more about what to expect when you come in for your appointment.