The CDC 5-POINT PROMISE TO
EMPLOYERS WITH INTERNSHIPS
CDC is committed to you. Your special needs can now be better served in our state-of-the-art facilities.
We promise to:
- Market your internship positions extensively to attract highly desirable, potential candidates.
- Support you in making connections with a host of interested and diverse students!
- Ensure that your On-Campus Recruiting internship visit is comfortable with appropriate amenities (i.e., interview rooms with on-line capabilities, presentation equipment, and a quiet recruiter lounge).
- Maintain your internship postings in our job resource book or electronically via Recruit a 'Cat.
- Make your multi-media materials conveniently accessible to students in our state-of-the-art Career Resources area!
To become involved, please fill out the Employer Internship Job Form
Learn how you can become a CDC partner with internship services, career fairs, job postings and other opportunities to gain exposure on UC's campus.
Join (or Leave) the UC Employers Listserv you will receive regular updates on CDC's Career Fairs and other events of interest to recruiters, delivered to your email!
To speak to the Internship Coordinator immediately, contact
Arthur Walton at email@example.com or (513) 556-3471.