The CDC 5-POINT PROMISE TO
EMPLOYERS WITH INTERNSHIPS
CDC is committed to you. Your special needs can now be better served in our state-of-the-art facilities.
We promise to:
- Market your internship positions extensively to attract highly desirable, potential candidates.
- Support you in making connections with a host of interested and diverse students!
- Ensure that your On-Campus Recruiting internship visit is comfortable with appropriate amenities (i.e., interview rooms with on-line capabilities, presentation equipment, and a quiet recruiter lounge).
- Maintain your internship postings in our job resource book or electronically via HireUC.
- Make your multi-media materials conveniently accessible to students in our state-of-the-art Career Resources area!
Learn how you can become a CDC partner with internship services, career fairs, job postings and other opportunities to gain exposure on UC's campus.
To speak to the Internship Coordinator immediately, contact
Arthur Walton at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 556-3471.