Career Development for the College of Business
22 PD 502
Kelly (Section 001)
Tuesday 5:00 - 6:20pm (Section 401)
- Covers on-campus recruiting procedures and job search skills
- Introduces self-assessment, resume preparation, job correspondence, interviewing and organizing a job campaign Explores the employment process, workplace ethics, and diversity.
- To expand on previous career development and job search knowledge. PD II is designed to help you articulate and execute your immediate post-graduation destination plans.
- To expose students to current career development and job search strategies
- To empower and educate students in conducting a strategic job search including self- assessment, job search correspondence, and interviewing skills.
- To acquaint students with the services available through the Career Development Center.
- To build a relationship between students and the Career Development Center staff for optimal career and strategic job search assistance.
For more information contact the Career Development Center at 556-3471.