FALL SEMESTER 2012 COURSE OFFERING:
|CNSL3001||Theresa Aberle (Section 001)|
|Theresa Aberle (Section 002)|
|Robert Gray (Section 003)|
|3 UG.||Fall 2012
|Call number||Day/Time offered|
||MWF, 10:10 - 11:05 am (Section 001)|
|604489||MWF, 11:15 - 12:10 pm (Section 002)|
|604493||MWF, 12:20 - 1:15 pm (Section 003)|
An experiential course focused on assisting students in making the UC experience tie into their career goals.
Explores values, interests, and skills in relation to personality assessments such as the Myers-Briggs Type
Indicator, Career Decision Scale, and the Holland Typology. Exposure to on-campus resources including
the Career Resources @ CDC, specific college department events, and career-related guest speakers.
Individual consultations with instructor and the opportunity to network with other students and on-campus connections.
Take this course and you will... receive decision-making instruction and guidance
join other students who want to make their UC experience tie into their career goals
benefit from the knowledge and experience of a variety of career development and other professionals
earn 3 credit hours for taking a course that has a direct effect on your academic success and on your future career!
Testimonials from students who completed this course...
- "Out of all the courses I've taken in the past four-and-a-half years this has been the best one."
- "This was my favorite class at UC."
- "Before this course I was lost and confused -- now I am on my way to a major in business administration.
I have learned so many things from this class on a more professional level. This class was great for me!"
- "The assessments really opened my eyes to my interests and values. I'm not headed the same way I was
weeks ago -- now I know where I am going."
- "What was once as broad as an ocean is now as precise as a puddle."
- "This class really helped me discover myself and my goals."
For more information contact the Career Development Center at 556-3471.