If you've chosen a major, or if you're curious what the career options could be for a major you're considering, take a look at this page. It shows possible career paths for many of the majors available at UC.
No later than one year before graduation you should ask yourself these questions:
- What do I want to do?
- What type of work do I want to do?
- What skills do I have that I want to use?
- What type of work would make me want to get up and go to work every morning?
- What are the job titles interest me the most?
- What environment, setting, or field do I want to work in?
- Our “What Can I Do With My Major?” page will help give you a better understanding how the education you are receiving relates to the world-of-work.