Description of Major
This major educates students about a variety of advanced imaging modalities that are used in medical diagnosis and intervention procedures.
Graduates are prepared for a wide range of positions in medical imaging laboratories in hospitals, medical centers, outpatient clinics, and research facilities.
A variety of jobs are available for advanced medical imaging technology
|Medical Physicist||Medical Imaging Supervisor|
|Nuclear Medical Technologist||Pharmaceutical Sales Representative|
|Product Support Specialist||Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist|
*Some positions listed may require education or training beyond an undergraduate degree.
- Advanced Medical Technology Association
- American Healthcare Radiology Administrators
- American Institute of Ultrasounds in Medicine
- Clinical Magnetic Resonance Society
- American Society of Neuroimaging
- UC College of Applied Health Sciences