UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI
CAREER DEVELOPMENT CENTER
Reciprocity Services for University of Cincinnati Students and Alumni
The reciprocity policy enables University of Cincinnati alumni to request use of the Career Center of the local college or university. The University of Cincinnati Career Development Center will write a general letter of reciprocity on your behalf requesting use of another career centers' services.
You may wish to contact a college's career center before visiting, to determine which services might be available to you.
Typically, colleges offer the following services through the reciprocity policy:
- Career Fairs
- Career literature, videotapes, resource directories, annual reports, and contact information for researching career fields, companies, etc.
- "How-to" guides on resume and cover letter writing, informational interviewing and interviewing.
- Workshops on resume writing, cover letter writing, and various other topics are available at some universities.
- Job listings, usually organized by career fields, are available on a database or in binders.
- Appointments with counselors are available at very few of the universities through the reciprocity policy.
Requesting a Reciprocity Letter
If you would like to make use of this arrangement, please call the University of Cincinnati Career Development Center at 513.556.3471, or send an e-mail message to email@example.com the following information:
- Your Name
- Year of Graduation
- Your Mailing Address
- Your Phone Number
- Institution(s) desired:
- Contact person in Career Center (name and email address)