Jobs for UC International Students - March 12, 2014
The UC Career Development Center invites employers to a mini-career fair and interview day where you can meet candidates in the morning
and interview them in the afternoon!
Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: African American Cultural Resource Center
Contact: Julia Montier-Ball
Phone: 513-556-03142014 Education Career Fair
Southwest Ohio/Northern Kentucky - April 15, 2014
Candidate Information Page: http://www.uc.edu/career/students/careerfairs.html
Employer Information/Registration Page: https://www.experience.com/emp/cf_details?fhnd=6540
- Early Childhood Education/Inclusive Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- Middle Childhood Education: Reading/Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Special Education, Physical Education
- Secondary Education: Biological Science, English, Mathematics, Earth/Space Science, Chemistry, Physics, Social Studies, Art, Business/Marketing, French, Spanish, German, Music, Health, Physical Education
- Montessori Education
- Special Education: Multicultural Special Education, Intervention Specialist
- School Counseling
- Community Counseling
- Educational Administration
- Communication Disorders
The Fair provides students the opportunity to meet and possibly interview with local and national school corporations. All graduating Education majors and alumni seeking full-time employment are invited to attend this Education Career Fair. No pre-registration is required to attend the fair; however, it accelerates the check-in process.
Arrive by 8:00 AM for the Networking Session
9:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. - Networking session. Recruiters and teaching/counseling candidates may meet informally and schedule afternoon interviews.
12:30 P.M.- 5:00 P.M. - Interviews, by invitation only
Location: Cintas Center, Xavier University
• Student ID (current students)
• Multiple copies of your resume
Candidates should dress professionally and be prepared to speak with recruiters regarding employment opportunites.
Contact: Theresa Aberle