Practice your interviewing skills at the Career Development Center. The virtual software and webcam technology allows you to see your video after each question.
WORK OUT AT CDC The InterviewStream Virtual Interview System is QUICK & EASY - Work out for ONLY 20-30 minutes to add a little “muscle” to your ability to market your skills more effectively!
BETTER INTERVIEWS ARE POSSIBLE because the InterviewStream Virtual Interview System has significantly more relevant “Behavioral” type questions that are popular with recruiters and are pertinent to students’ unique career choices.
PRACTICE = ANSWERING WITH CONFIDENCE and interact with a realistic virtual employer recruiter on the InterviewStream Virtual Interview System, a new high-tech alternative to practicing interviewing solely through personal interactions.
GET INSTANT FEEDBACK via the InterviewStreamWebcam utilizing the only system that enables students to self produce practice interviews and send their videos to Career Development Center staff for valuable feedback.
- QUICK & EASY - only 30 minutes per session!
- ACCESSIBLE - 5 days a week at the CDC InterviewStream, LLC Workstation
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT ONLINE - login to InterviewStream Virtual Interview System
- CAREER RELEVANT QUESTIONS - select 8 at time of creating your account
- 24-HR. FEEDBACK - InterviewStreamWebcam interview video emailed to you!
You may use you own laptop/computer or you may walk-in to use this service at the CDC kiosk. For more information contact the Career Development Center - 513-556-3471