Here is a list of a few tough interview questions.
1. What are your reasons for success in this area?
2. What is your energy level like? Describe a typical day.
3. Why do you want to work her?
4. What kind of experience do you have for this job?
5. Are you willing to go where the company sends you?
6. What did you like/dislike about your last job?
7. How do you feel about your progress to date?
8. How long would you stay with the company?
9. Have you done the best work you are capable of doing?
10. How long would it take you to make a contribution to our company?
11. What would you like to be doing five years from now?
12. What are your qualifications?
13. What are your biggest accomplishments?
14. Can you work under pressure?
15. What is your greatest strength?
16. What interests you most about this job?
17. How much money do you want?
18. What are you looking for in your next job?
19. Why should I hire you?
20. What can you do for us that someone else cannot do?
21. Describe a difficult problem you’ve had to deal with.
22. What have you learned from the jobs you have held?
23. What would your references say?
24. What type of decisions did you make on your last job?
25. Why were you fired?
26. In your last job, what were some of the things you spent most of your time on? Why?
27. In what ways has your job prepared you to take on greater responsibilities?
28. What is your greatest weakness?
29. Wouldn’t you feel better off in another company?
30. What kinds of decisions are most difficult for you?
31. Why were you out of work for so long?
32. Why aren’t you earning more at your age?
33. Why have you changed jobs so frequently?
34. Why do you want to leave your current job?
35. Why did you leave your last job?
36. What interests you least about this job?
37. What was there about your last company that you didn’t particularly like or with which you disagreed?
38. What do you feel is a satisfactory attendance record?
39. What is your general impression of your last company?
40. What are some of the problems you encounter in doing your job? What do you do about them?
41. What are some of the things you find difficult to do? Why do you feel this way?
42. Jobs have pluses and minuses. What were some of the minuses on your last job?
43. What kind of people do you like to work with?
44. What kind of people do you find it difficult to work with?
45. How have you successfully worked with this difficult type of person?
46. How did you get your last job?
47. How do you take direction?
48. Would you like to have your boss’s job?
49. What do you think of your current/last boss?
50. Describe a situation where your work or an idea was criticized.
51. Tell me about yourself.
52. What have you done that shows initiative?
53. What are some of the things about which you and your supervisor disagreed?
54. In what areas do you feel your supervisor could have done a better job?
55. What are some of the things your supervisor did that you disliked?
56. How interested are you in sports?
57. What personal characteristics are necessary for success in your field?
58. Tell me a story.
59. What have your other jobs taught you?
60. Define cooperation.