Firefox, Chrome, and Safari
Thank you for your interest in gaining access to the new Catalyst student information system. There are two tools available to request access for:
- Catalyst Student Information System
- Catalyst Reporting Tool (CaRT)
Steps to Getting Access
In order to receive a training plan and for system access to be granted, please:
- Click on the link(s) below and complete the corresponding system access request form.
- Once approved, complete your customized training plan.
- Let Catsecur@uc.edu know you've finished training to gain system access.
Functionality currently available in Catalyst:
- Academic Advising
- Campus Community
- Class Ordering
- Financial Aid
- Records and Enrollment
- Student Financials
For details about what you can request access to, click here.
CaRT, the new reporting infrastructure to replace BI Query, will allow business users to analyze, visualize and act on Catalyst data with near real-time access to production data.
Roles available to request:
- Consumer (Viewing Reports)
- Developer (Building and Customizing Reports)