The University of Cincinnati Center for Community Engagement (CCE) works to connect campus and the community through service. The CCE works with students, staff, faculty, and community partners to make a meaningful impact on our community while helping students learn to serve, and serve to learn.
Resources for Students:
- Community Service Programming – includes one-day service events, and ongoing, fully supported programs.
- Community Service Advising - Empowering individual students and student organizations to move initiatives from vision to action.
- Volunteer.uc.edu – An online volunteer organization platform that allows students to directly sign up for volunteer opportunities. Sign up here to see how you can make a difference in the community.
- Weekly Service Update – A website and weekly communication that serves as a clearinghouse for volunteer and community engagement opportunities and information for the entire university community.
- Scholarships and Awards – The CCE offers the Annie Fitzgerald Award for Leadership and Service, and serves as a point of connection to additional service awards and scholarship information.
- Post-Graduate Opportunities – The CCE works closely with AmeriCorps, Teach for America, and Peace Corps programs to offer students a pathway to service, citizenship, and professional development.
Resources for Community Partners:
- Recruiting volunteers – Volunteer.uc.edu, Weekly Service Update, Service Fairs, Promotion of community needs.
- Accessing Community Work Study – Boost organizational capacity with limited resources.
- Gateway to university resources and stakeholders
- Program innovation
Resources for Staff and Faculty
- Gateway to community resources and stakeholders
- Program innovation
- Course support
Location, Contact Information
2639 Clifton Avenue
PO Box 210138
Cincinnati, Ohio 45221-0138
- Monday: 9:00a – 5:00p
- Tuesday: 9:00a – 5:00p
- Wednesday: 9:00a – 5:00p
- Thursday: 9:00a – 5:00p
- Friday: 9:00a – 4:00p
- Closed Saturday and Sunday except for Special Events