1. Ask yourself some questions about your community service experience, see "Food for Thought."
2. Look through the Weekly Service Update and Online Volunteer Directory.
- The Weekly Service Update lists volunteer opportunities that are upcoming, specific and may only last a day or two.
- In the Online Volunteer Directory, you'll find opportunites that are on-going. These agencies need volunteers in a variety of different areas or times.
- Contact the Center for Community Engagement for group opportunities!
3. Research a few agencies that interest you.
4. Contact the agency.
5. Keep in touch with the Center for Community Engagement.
Let us know how it's going. We're here to support your volunteer effort!