Spring Neighborhood Enhancement Program
Join the Center for Community Engagement, Keep Cincinnati Beautiful, the City of Cincinnati, and the East Price Hill community for the 2015 Spring Neighborhood Enhancement Program kick-off. Transportation and lunch provided!
UC volunteers will meet at McMicken Circle (near University Pavilion) and travel together to East Price Hill on school buses. There, volunteers will work in teams to address projects identified by the community for the Neighborhood Enhancement Program (NEP). Volunteers will help kick-off the NEP by performing various physical service and beautification projects.
The NEP is a 90-day collaborative effort between City departments, neighborhood residents and community organizations. Read more about the NEP here. Help our community realize its full potential and raise the quality of living for all East Price Hill and Cincinnati residents!
What to expect:
- All tools will be provided.
- Event is rain or shine, so wear clothes that can get dirty and sturdy shoes appropriate for working in brush and mud.
- Projects may include: painting, vacant/blighted property stabilization, mulching, clearing brush, litter control, graffiti abatement, illegal dump site mitigation, and other tasks designed to jump-start the East Price Hill community's NEP.
- If you would like to join in the NEP fun this spring, you can register on UC.UGIVE.ORG using the link at the top of this page.
- Don't sign up unless you are committed to attending no matter what!
- If you're using this opportunity to fulfill a Cincinnatus or UC Global scholarship service requirement, be sure to familiarize yourself with the information HERE.
Questions or concerns? Contact the Center for Community Engagement, email@example.com, with Green-Up Day in the subject or call 513-556-1559, or stop by the Center for Community Engagement (Map).