Enrich your life with Continuing Education's exciting array of noncredit short courses, seminars and educational opportunities designed for diverse audiences of all ages:
- Communiversity offers a wide variety of hands-on personal enrichment and professional development courses (adults of all ages)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute involves active adults over 50 in rediscovering the joy of learning (weekdays)
- Online Classes with ed2go bring you the convenience of learning anytime and anywhere from your computer (200 titles)
- Online Classes with UGotClass - certificates and courses to boost your productivity and your organization's bottom line
- Options for Teens connects you to programs and opportunities at UC
- Mini Medical College keeps you up-to-date with trends in medicine (4-evening series)
On or off campus, days, evenings or weekends, electronic or traditional -- at UC learning is enhanced through community programs characterized by flexibility, convenience and innovation.