Enrich your life with Continuing Education's exciting array of noncredit short courses, seminars and educational opportunities designed for diverse audiences of all ages:
- Communiversity offers a wide variety of hands-on personal enrichment and professional development courses (adults of all ages)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute involves active adults over 50 in rediscovering the joy of learning (weekdays)
- Online Classes ~ 200 Titles (i.e., Excel, Project Management, SQL, Accounting, Writer's Workshop, Grant Writing, Creating Web Pages). Taught in a 6-week,12 lesson format, allowing you the convenience of learning anytime and anywhere
- Online Certificate Programs for Professional Development - certificates and courses to boost your productivity and your organization's bottom line
- Options for Teens connects you to programs and opportunities at UC
- Mini Medical College keeps you up-to-date with trends in medicine (4-evening series)
On or off campus, days, evenings or weekends, electronic or traditional -- at UC learning is enhanced through community programs characterized by flexibility, convenience and innovation.