Communiversity provides administrative support services for jointly sponsored noncredit programs.
Our cost-efficient services include:
- Receive registrations via mail, phone, web or in person
- Accept and process payments by credit card, check, NIU, or purchase order
- Follow up (calls and/or repeat billings) for unpaid fees
- Process any cancellations or refunds
- Comply with all purchase card regulations, with oversight by the UC Treasurer's Office
- Send confirmation letters, invoices and receipts to noncredit registrants
- Correspond with prospective registrants to answer concerns and questions
- Produce and distribute class roster prior to start date
- Maintain reports and records and share as required
- Prepare final income statement and transfer funds to your account
Partners may also advertise in the Communiversity catalog, for an additional fee.
Please contact our Program Director for more information.