A varied schedule of noncredit courses is available for you throughout the year.
Catalogs are published in August, December, and February.
Look for the print version of the OLLI at UC catalog in the mail.
The PDF of the Winter 2015 catalog is available online. Registration begins Jan. 5, 9 am.
WINTER 2015 CATALOG CORRECTIONS
- 3218 Nutrition, Your Health, and Disease Prevention
- 3404 Personal and Business Win-Win Negotiating
- 3902 Memoir Writing—Continue Your Life Story
- 4003 Reading between the Lines: An Introduction to Handwriting Analysis
- 4213 Your Retirement Quest—Ten Secrets for Creating and Living a Fulfilling Retirement
- P. 24, 4105 London: Exploring the City in Depth, meets on Tuesdays, 10:35 am–
12 pm, at Tangeman University Center.
- 8000 Beyond the Snapshot: Digital Foundations meets Jan. 26–Mar. 9.
- 5032 One-of-a-Kind Event: Local Songwriters and Performers has an additional presenter: Jennifer Jolley, cofounder of the North American New Opera Workshop, a chanber opera company devoted to developing and staging short contemporary operas by emerging North American composers.