Teach for OLLI
Share your knowledge with the OLLI community.
The moderators who lead OLLI classes are volunteers who share their knowledge, passions, and hobbies with the OLLI community of lifelong learners. We are looking for moderators in all fields of knowledge from art to zoology and everything in between. Do you know someone who might be interested in teaching for OLLI? Print and share this info sheet.
Proposals for Winter 2017 are no longer being accepted.
To inquire if a late proposal can be accepted, click here.
Winter 2017 Quarter: January 17–March 10
1. Courses held at Adath Israel (Amberley Village) on Tuesdays or Thursdays or at Victory Parkway Campus (East Walnut Hills) Mondays through Fridays:
- Courses that meet weekly for up to 8 weeks, with each session lasting about 1 1/4 hours
- One-time programs during the lunch hour lasting about 1 1/4 hours
2. Multi-week or single-day courses held at venues other than Adath Israel or Victory Parkway, as arranged by the moderator
3. One-time lectures or special events other than over lunch-hour and other than those listed below as options 4 and 5
4. 2½ hour Wednesday morning programs at Victory Parkway Campus (Wednesday WOWs)
5. 2½ hour Friday morning programs at Llanfair Retirement Community (FAB Fridays)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-556-9186