Teach for OLLI
Share your knowledge with the OLLI community.
OLLI's Curriculum Committee reviews, selects, and schedules course offerings for each quarter from proposals submitted by continuing and prospective moderators.
Spring 2016 Quarter: April 4–May 27
The moderators who lead OLLI classes at UC are volunteers who share their knowledge, passions, and hobbies with the OLLI community of lifelong learners. We are looking for moderators in all fields of knowledge, from art to zoology and everything in between.
OLLI class offerings for spring are of several types, as indicated below:
1. Courses held at Adath Israel Education Bldg. (Amberley Village) on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Thursdays or at Tangeman University Center (main UC campus) Tuesdays or Thursdays:
- Courses that meet weekly for up to 8 weeks, with each session lasting about 1½ hours.
- One-time programs during the lunch hour lasting 1 to 1½ hours.
2. Multi-week or single-day courses held at venues other than Adath Israel or Tangeman, as arranged by the moderator.
3. One-time lectures or special events other than over lunch-hour and other than those listed below as options 4 and 5.
4. 2½ hour Wednesday morning programs at Sycamore Senior Center (Wednesday WOWs).
5. 2½ hours Friday morning programs at Llanfair Retirement Community (FAB Fridays).
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-556-9186.