Teach for OLLI
Share your knowledge with the OLLI community.
OLLI's Curriculum Committee reviews, selects, and schedules course offerings for each quarter from proposals submitted by continuing and prospective moderators.
Course Proposals for Fall Quarter are NOY YET being accepted.
Check Back iafter May 1.
OLLI’s Fall, 2015 Quarter starts on September 21 and ends on November 13.
The moderators who lead OLLI classes at UC are volunteers who share their knowledge, passions, and hobbies with the OLLI community of lifelong learners. We are looking for moderators in all fields of knowledge, from art to zoology and everything in between.
OLLI’s class offerings are of several types, as indicated below:
1. Courses held at Adath Israel Education Bldg. (Amberley Village) on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays (mornings and afternoons) or at Tangeman University Center (main UC campus) Tuesdays and Thursdays (mornings and afternoons).
· 1½ hours, once-a-week courses lasting up to 8 weeks (may be less than 8 weeks)
· One-time lunch-hour lecture programs lasting 1 to 1 ½ hours.
2. One-time courses or special events other than over lunch-hour.
3. 2 ½ hours Wednesday morning lectures at Sycamore Senior Center. (Wednesday WOW’s)
For more information on Wednesday WOW’s, contact Janet Banks: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. 2 ½ hours Friday morning lectures at Llanfair Retirement Community (FAB Fridays)
For more information on FAB Fridays, contact Jeannie Black: email@example.comQuestions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-556-9186. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT COURSE PROPOSALS BY EMAIL.