Teach for OLLI
Share your knowledge with the OLLI community.
The moderators who lead OLLI classes are volunteers who share their knowledge, passions, and hobbies with the OLLI community of lifelong learners. We are looking for moderators in all fields of knowledge from art to zoology and everything in between. Do you know someone who might be interested in teaching for OLLI? Print and share this info sheet.
Fall 2016 Quarter: September 19–November 10
1. Courses held at Adath Israel (Amberley Village) on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Thursdays or at Victory Parkway Campus (East Walnut Hills) Mondays through Fridays:
- Courses that meet weekly for up to 8 weeks, with each session lasting about 1 1/4 hours
- One-time programs during the lunch hour lasting about 1 1/4 hours
2. Multi-week or single-day courses held at venues other than Adath Israel or Victory Parkway, as arranged by the moderator
3. One-time lectures or special events other than over lunch-hour and other than those listed below as options 4 and 5
4. 2½ hour Wednesday morning programs at location TBD (Wednesday WOWs)
5. 2½ hour Friday morning programs at Llanfair Retirement Community (FAB Fridays)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-556-9186