Teach for OLLI
Share your knowledge with the OLLI community.
OLLI's Curriculum Committee reviews, selects, and schedules course offerings for each quarter from proposals submitted by continuing and prospective moderators.
Course Proposals for
Winter 2016 are no longer being accepted.
Find the handout from the Striving for Excellence session for moderators here:
OLLI’s winter 2016 quarter starts January 19 and ends March 11.
The moderators who lead OLLI classes at UC are volunteers who share their knowledge, passions, and hobbies with the OLLI community of lifelong learners. We are looking for moderators in all fields of knowledge, from art to zoology and everything in between.
OLLI class offerings for winter are of several types, as indicated below:
1. Courses held at Adath Israel Education Bldg. (Amberley Village) on Tuesdays or Thursdays or at Tangeman University Center (main UC campus) Tuesdays or Thursdays:
- Courses that meet weekly for up to 8 weeks, with each session lasting about 1½ hours.
- One-time programs during the lunch hour lasting 1 to 1½ hours.
2. Multi-week or single-day courses held at venues other than Adath Israel or Tangeman, as arranged by the moderator.
3. One-time lectures or special events other than over lunch-hour and other than those listed below as options 4 and 5.
4. 2½ hour Wednesday morning programs at Sycamore Senior Center (Wednesday WOWs).
5. 2½ hours Friday morning programs at Llanfair Retirement Community (FAB Fridays).
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 513-556-9186. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT COURSE PROPOSALS BY EMAIL.