Teach for OLLI
Share your knowledge with the OLLI community.
OLLI's Curriculum Committee reviews, selects, and schedules course offerings for each quarter from proposals submitted by continuing and prospective moderators.
Course Proposals for fall 2015 are no longer being accepted.
OLLI’s fall 2015 quarter starts September 21 and ends November 13.
The moderators who lead OLLI classes at UC are volunteers who share their knowledge, passions, and hobbies with the OLLI community of lifelong learners. We are looking for moderators in all fields of knowledge, from art to zoology and everything in between.
OLLI class offerings are of several types, as indicated below:
1. Courses held at Adath Israel Education Bldg. (Amberley Village) on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Thursdays (mornings or afternoons) or at Tangeman University Center (main UC campus) Tuesdays or Thursdays (mornings or afternoons):
· 1½ hours, once-a-week courses lasting up to 8 weeks (may be fewer than 8 weeks)
· One-time lunch-hour programs lasting 1 to 1½ hours.
2. One-time courses or special events other than over lunch-hour.
3. 2½ hours Wednesday morning programs at Sycamore Senior Center. (Wednesday WOWs)
For more information on Wednesday WOWs, contact Janet Banks: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. 2½ hours Friday morning programs at Llanfair Retirement Community (FAB Fridays)
For more information on FAB Fridays, contact Jeannie Black: email@example.com.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-556-9186. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT COURSE PROPOSALS BY EMAIL.