Experience FAB Fridays during the 2014–15 School Year.
OLLI is pleased to begin FAB Fridays, a collaboration with Llanfair Retirement Community in College Hill beginning in September. Now you will be able spend Friday mornings (9am–noon) when OLLI is in session learning about a range of enticing topics.
This beautiful facility with ample parking is just off Hamilton Avenue and only minutes from Ronald Reagan Cross County Highway, I-74, and I-75.
OLLI Program Director Cate O'Hara explains, "OLLI is honored to be a part of Llanfair's respected educational offerings for adults. We hope this new location will add appeal and neighborhood programming for our new and continuing members who live in the western and central parts of the Tristate."
This fall, FAB Fridays will feature the following:
- Sept. 26: “Rookwood Reemergent—Today’s Rookwood Pottery” with Jim Robinson
- Oct. 3: “Living on the Equator” with Keith Marriott
- Oct. 10: “Healing Touch for People and Pets” with R. Gwynne Gabbard, Anne Hodapp, and Theresa Voorhees
- Oct. 17: “World War II in Europe—Childhood Interrupted” with Gerda Braunheim, Peter Seifert, and Gudrun Seifert
- Oct. 24: “Charley Harper’s Legacy in Print and Fabric” with Brett Harper
- Oct. 31: “North America on the Move: Plate Tectonics” with Brenda Hunda
- Nov. 7: “Give My Regards to Broadway” with Doug Iden
- Nov. 14: “West Side Stories” with Satolli Glassmeyer