CET&L seeks to infuse UC classrooms with innovative and highly effective pedagogical approaches to maximize student learning. CET&L promotes research-based best practices; provides consultations on the programmatic, curricular, course, and individual level; and seeks to inspire, invigorate, and empower faculty dedicated to the success of their students.
Who We Serve
- 68% of faculty served through CET&L programing are tenured or on the tenure track.
- Since 2008, CET&L has served more than 7,400 UC faculty in more than 600 workshops or programs.
- 146 bargaining unit faculty have completed our Course Design Seminar.
- We currently have partnerships with more than 30 faculty facilitators.
- 54 academic programs have participated in our Academic Program Assessment Institute.
- Since 2010, more than 1,925 student letters of thanks have been sent to UC faculty via our annual Thank Your Professor program.
- Melinda Rhodes-DiSalvo | PhD, Director
- Bryan Robert Smith | MFA, PhD, Assistant Director
- Brenda L. Browning | Program Manager
- Tejaswi Goparaju | MS, Graduate Assistant
- Angelica Hardee | MS, Graduate Assistant
- Matteo Magarotto | MM, Graduate Assistant
- 2012-2013 CET&L Report
- 2011-2012 CET&L Report
- 2010-2011 CET&L Report
- 2009-2010 CET&L Report
- 2008-2009 CET&L Report
- A specialized and diverse group of UC researchers and instructors who provides strategic direction for CET&L. Learn More